This morning Cade and I were enjoying some snuggle time in my bed watching the news. His little head was perched in the crook of my arm and I kind of squeezed him up next to me and kissed the top of his head and told him I loved him. He looked up at me and whispered "I love you." Awwww! Melt my heart. Then he whispered, "Kiss my eyes." Trying to hold back my laughter, I kissed each one of his eyes. Then he whispered, "Kiss my nose." So again, I obliged. Then he whispered, "Kiss my" (and he opened his mouth as wide as he possibly could). So I gave the air a little peck right next to that big 'ol mouth just before we both erupted out in laughter.
*sigh* I love my baby boy so much and I want him to stay little like this forever where he wants snuggles and kisses from Mommy. I know he has to grow up and it makes me a little sad, so for now I'll just treasure moments like these knowing that someday they will be gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment