Friday, February 12, 2010

February snow?

I wish I could say we got 10-12 inches of snow like my Mom and Dad got just a few hours north of us, but down in Dublin we only saw about 3-4 inches sticking to the grass. Cade and I got out in it Friday morning to play and he had a blast! He loves the snow and was so excited to make a "No Man", which actually turned out to me more of a "Snow Blob." HA! I don't remember ever having snow like this in February, or ever having as much snow as my folks got. We had a good snow this last Christmas Eve, but Cade and I didn't really play in it since we were stranded at my grandma's house and didn't have a change of clothes if we got wet/dirty. So we made the best of it this round, since you never know when we might see it again.

Cader-dader soooooo proud of his "No Man"!!




LOVE this picture of my beautiful snow angel!





After exploring around our house, Cade eventually ended up in the mud puddles in the driveway. I think he had more fun splashing in the puddles than making his "No Man"!



Here's a few pics from my Mom's house in Weatherford. They ended up with around 10 inches, total.



It's a bird.... It's a plane... It's a Mo-Mo Snow Angel!!!!!!!!! Papaw was appalled that Mo-Mo wanted a picture of her "being an idiot in the snow." (His words, not mine!) BUT, I happen to love this picture because it shows just why I love my Mama so much... Because she's FUN!!! And not afraid to have fun and be silly!! Love you Mom!!!

No comments: