Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The naked trucker.

Houston, we have a problem.

Cade hates big boy undies. (Or panties, as he calls them... thanks to my mother!! I have always hated the word panties... but that's a whole 'nother story.)

Lately we've been dabbling in potty training. I say dabbling because, well, he sits on the potty only when he wants too. So far we've had three successful potty attempts. Wahoo! BUT, we're a loooong way from full potty training action.

So since we're dabbling, I thought Cade needed some big boy undies. I thought he could wear them around the house and get the feel of being wet and get the idea that he needs to do that in the potty.

But... Cade. Hates. Undies. (See the dramatic hands-to-mouth cry?)

So what's a boy to do when mom tries to make him wear aforementioned big boy undies? Take them off, of course. Here he's actually crying "Off! Off!"







Ahh! Much better. Now back to playing with my trucks!

The naked trucker.

I know, I know! I had to get this shot! Aaaaaand post it on the blog. And yeeeees, I realize he will not be happy with me when he's older for this picture entire blog post... but it's a memory I need to document, right? RIGHT?!?!

So after a little bit of nakedness and realizing that Mommy also wears *ahem* panties, Cade decided to give the undies a second try. And wearing my headband just completed the ensemble, don't you think?

And no outfit is complete without a pair of Mommy's shoes.


Woo Woo! Talk about Stylin' and Profilin'!!

I love you baby boy!! Please forgive me for these photos when you're 30 years old and I show them to your first date!!

3 comments:

Chelsea McGowan said...

I LOVE THIS!
I love everything about it. Yes, he'll be furious with you, but it's so worth it!

Shana said...

This is so funny!!! I love the headband and the flip flops with just his underwear!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I can't believe you got so many great pictures without showing any "tenders" as my boys call that area.
As for the panties...what's up with grandmas? My mom calls them that too and I keep telling her that boys don't wear panties. We call them undies.
Love ya! I can't believe how big he is.
P.S. And first date at 30? Girls are gonna be knocking on your door when he's 10 and he's gonna be fightin' them off!