Monday, March 29, 2010

In the practice pen

I know, I know... It's been FOREVER since I've blogged. I've been in a funk and had a bad case of the "I don't want to." I'm going to try and catch up with a few blogs.

Cade and I got to go with Mickey not too long ago to Terry's house to rope. It's seriously one of Cade's favorite things to do. We drive by Terry's road every morning on the way to work and Cade always points and tells me "Dis way to Terry's house, Mama!" He loves being outdoors and getting to ride horses and see the calves and play in the dirt is a major bonus in his book!

Can you tell he was excited?

Watching Daddy and Terry go round up the calves.

Some pics of Mick roping.








Cutie Patootie playin' in the dirt!



Checking out Terry's two baby calves. We got to bottle feed one of these babies while Terry was out of town and Cade thought that was too cool!

Finally gonna get a little ridin' time!




Some pics of Terry roping.

TD is just a one-of-a-kind super guy. We love him!






Love these pics of Cade sitting on the edge of our trailer. There is a similar picture of me when I was about this age I need to dig out and scan.


The Two Stooges - Terry's wife, Rey, and I like to joke that they are each other's second wives! You never know what these two are going to be up to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anna for sharing...Love the pics... We are so thankful for ya's friendship and so nice to know Terry has a second wife that will take care of him when i'm not around... Love you guys...
Rey Davidson