Monday, June 8, 2009

Family Day-O-Fun (Warning: Picture Overload!)

Sunday we had my mom, Richard and TJ over for burgers and swimming. My mom's birthday is Wednesday and we decided to celebrate early Father's Day for Richard while we were celebrating. We had a great day at church that morning with Ryan getting baptized, followed by lots of swimming and eating and general fun-ness! 

Here's some pictures of the crazies in the pool...


I know this isn't a pool pic, but I still like it, so cut me some slack. Cade and Uncle T.

Cade having some fun with Jodi.

Ryan: "Throw me Dad! Throw me Dad!"

Cader and Jodi

They look like turtles, don'tcha think?

Just chillin'.

Catch!

Brotherly-Sisterly love.

Ummm, I'm not sure. Just Jodi!

And last, the things we do to make our grandkids smile!! Lookin' good Pop!


2 comments:

Chelsea McGowan said...

Awww... I love these! And I'm jealous of your pool time. Glad everyone had a great weekend!

rainey_87 said...

Anna, Hi! Amy sent me your blog. Your kids are cute! Looks like you guys have a great time together. You can check out my blog too. http://raineys-blog.blogspot.com/