Cade and I went with Mickey the other day to work his horses. Cade loves the shoshies (horses) and loves to ride them even more. He kept hollering "Ride! Ride! Daddy! Ride!"
So ride he did.

But boy was Cade upset when dad took off to warm up his horses without him.

I like this picture mostly because of the neat old red barn in the background. Oh, aaaand because it has my husband in it. Duh.

A neat picture of some horses butts Mickey on Turtle, ponying Taz. Please note the neat old windmill in the background. That is absolutely not one of my favorite things about this picture.


After a couple hours in the sweltering heat, Cade plopped down in the air conditioning while Mick loaded the horses. He loooooves to drive daddy's pickup.
1 comment:
I'm digging the barn... but moreso the sweaty baby in the last picture. That's just too cute for words!
Post a Comment