I've been trying to get to the park as often as I can and let Cade enjoy the last of the nice weather before it gets too cold. But I guess since we do live in Texas, it could be warm all winter, who knows! Either way, we've been spending time at the park when we can because Cade loves it!

My baby boy is getting so big, I just can't hardly believe it. Who let him do that, by the way?

This picture cracks me up! Baby Jail!!!

Cade kept pointing to the bear telling me it was an "el-fun-nunt"! Ha! So adorable!

But the big tube slide is definitely his favorite! He kept saying "mine! mine!"





And these two pics are definitely my favorites. Melt. My. Heart.


And of course the swings! What is a park trip without playing on the swings?



Aaaah, I love this baby boy so much. He is growing so fast and I just want to bottle him up and keep him this way forever. He is so much fun at this age and it just amazes me how much he is learning and developing every day. I can't believe he'll be two in just over a month. Wow, how time flies!
1 comment:
These pictures are so sweet, Annie!!! I'm glad you're getting the chance to go to the park. Don't let the mild weather fool you, I heard we're in for a very cold, very wet winter!
Post a Comment