Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Way Back Wednesday!

Who's ready to get back to some cute baby pictures on Way Back Wednesday? I know I am!!

Here's a pic of Cade just before we quit using the sink bathtub. Man I miss that thing. So much easier on the 'ol back. But the poor kid just got too big for it. It's also crazy remembering how big his Umbilical Hernia got. And this pic is actually very small compared to how big it was at its biggest. Thank goodness it's much, much smaller now, even though there's still a chance he could have to have surgery on it when he is 4 if it is not healed by then.

Yes I CAN put my whole fist in my mouth! (Oh, and please ignore the random dates on the photos. Half the time I never bothered setting it and then would forget it was set to stamp the pics.)

Squeaky clean after his bath. Love this sweet smile!

Carey feeding Cade. I never had any shortage of people wanting to help at feeding time!

A couple of pics of all the Belew kids at the Stephenville Museum (one of my favorite places to take pictures). From left is Ryan, Carey, Cody, Jodi, Cade and Carley.

Top: Carley, Jodi & Cody, Bottom: Carey, Cade & Ryan

Yummmmmmm! Sweet Potatoes are my favorite!

HA! Just looking at this next picture cracks me up! Cade was born with a lot of hair right in the back of his head and it just really grew like crazy. He eventually got a little "rat tail"!! Ha! HA!

Oh man, how I remember these mesh teethers. They were awesome and Cade LOVED them! I would put frozen fruit in them and he would go to town!

Duuuuude. Those carrots were like... so totally awesome.

My boy loves bath time! He finally graduated to the tub!

This picture really cracks me up because it's like he reached down and found a "prize!"

These next several shots are his six-month pictures I took out in our front yard.




No comments: