Thursday, August 27, 2009

Way Back Wednesday!

(Yes, I realize it's actually Thursday. Sorry!)

I'm really enjoying looking back through baby pictures of Cade for Way Back Wednesday. It's hard to believe he was ever that tiny! I look at these pictures and remember his wrinkled little hands and skinny little legs from when he was just a wee one. Makes me sad he's growing so fast!

I found another hospital picture that I wanted to share. My mom sat like this literally for hours while we were in the hospital. She got to the hospital around 8 a.m. every day we were there and didn't go home until usually after 8 p.m. She has been such an amazing source of help, wisdom and strength through my journey of motherhood so far. I love how she's looking at Cade in this picture, just soaking in everything about him.

MoMo + Cade = Love forever!

I found this picture and it just cracks me up remembering Cade's skinny little legs. Mickey used to tease him relentlessly after he was first born about his skinny little legs, but boy how times have changed. It didn't take long until Cade got some rolls on those legs and I love them! Perfect for pinching! (Lovingly, of course!)

Ryan loved to hold his baby bro from the very start.

Love this picture of Mickey, Cade and Dally all catching some Zzzzzzzzz's.

This picture cracks me up! Boy was he mad at his Papaw!

I took this picture on Cade's first day at work with me. What a little peanut!

I think this is the first picture of all three of the kiddos together.

And I have to post this one too, because I think Ryan is so cute!

Cade's first visit with Santa Claus. He was super excited. Can't you tell?

Cade, Bubby and Santa.

Here's a couple of "Baby's First Christmas" pics I took. The Santa cap Cade is wearing first belonged to my dear friend Amelia's little boy Gage.

"EEP! I just saw Santa!"

A great picture of Cade and his "Manny Mae".

And these next two pictures are just too funny not to share! My little cousin Elizabeth got a Hannah Montana wig for Christmas and TJ and Richard made great models!


And the last picture for this week's Way Back Wednesday is a picture of all the kiddos in front of the Christmas tree. I like this picture because it looks like Cade is smiling!

2 comments:

Chelsea McGowan said...

Awww... fun!
I've gotta say, though... Richard and TJ wearing that Hannah Montana wig absolutely steals the show from Cader. ;)

Cal said...

Whats so funny is that...he stil looks like cade.....completely different......but still cader tot......hes tinyyyyyyy