Blog world, meet Little Brownie Boy. Brownie boy loves brownies. And brownie batter right off the spoon. So when Mommy made brownies for his birthday snack at daycare and brownies for his home party, Little Brownie Boy was right there ready to help.

Brownie batter eater, lover, licker.

Good to the last lick.

Yes, yes, I think he liked it!

The finished brownies for daycare and his home party. I know, I know, I have MAD icing skills. Ha!

Singing to the Birthday Boy!

*tear* He's big enough to blow out his own candle!

We had Matt, Jodi and Ryan over for pizza, brownies and a little party time.

Cade opening his present from Traci. Two DVDs - Elmo and Barney - his two faves!

Cade and Bubby checking out the new fish. Yes, we got him his own aquarium and some goldfish! He LOVES them!! Sits and stares at them forever!

Checking out the cool crayons and coloring books that Aunt Dee and Shawn brought him.

The morning after his birthday... still checking out the fish. He LOVES them, I tell you.

1 comment:
fish what a cute idea laken loves the fish at the jr high....i may have to copy you
Post a Comment